The National Black Book Festival (NBBF) is an annual event, sponsored by Cushcity.com, the world's largest African-American retailer online. The event attracts a wide array of authors, publishers, book clubs, libraries and individual readers from the Southwest U.S. and nationwide.
The 6th annual National Black Book Festival is scheduled for Oct. 24-26, 2013 at Fallbrook Church, 12512 Walters Rd., in Northwest Houston and is sponsored by Cushcity.com, one of the leading Web sites promoting African-American literature. The Festival will be an outdoor, tented event with FREE ADMISSION to the public.
The Festival will feature:
- Corporate/Publisher booths
- Small business/educational institution booths
- Live entertainment
- Workshops and seminars
- On-site author radio interviews
- Featured author discussions and signings
- Spoken Word Poetry Slam
- Children's tent with kids' entertainment and more