Forums » Introduce Yourself

Introduction

• 2 posts
    January 6, 2017 9:03 AM PST

My latest book is "USA, Inc." a thriller, published by Bay City Publishers. 

From the back page:

What if the United States were run like a corporation and a madman was in charge?

Relegated to the low end of the law enforcement food chain after his fall from grace at the FBI, Mike Wardman vows to find the people responsible for the murder of his ex-fiancée and uncovers a plot to topple the government of the United States. The action spreads from Chesapeake Bay to the Caribbean island of Nevis as Mike uncovers a maniacal billionaire's plot to use a Constitutional loophole to run states like corporations - that only he controls.  

---

I am a former Business Week reporter, and author of  more than fifteen non-fiction books including AK-47 and Competitive Intelligence. I have received the Jesse M. Neal National Business Journalism Award and the American Society of Business Publication Editors Regional Gold Award. He has appeared on CNN, MSNBC, CBS Evening News, National Public Radio’s All Things Considered; Voice of America, Fox TV News and Bloomberg Business News. His work has appeared in the LA Times, Washington Post, The Village Voice, The Christian Science Monitor, Washingtonian and other publications.