Forums » Introduce Yourself

Good Morning Members

• 2 posts
    April 26, 2017 7:05 AM PDT

My name is Ronald. I am an author of mostly small series of books. I write books that are light, and inspiring comedy and romance, also poetry and short stories. In the past, I’ve been fortunate to have been affiliating with some aspiring authors of various genres. The applications of the formulations for the establishment through writing opportunities was in abundance, and overwhelming. Respectfully, I can see the vast acknowledgments of creativity flourishing for the higher acceptances of love, and opportunity through creative enhancements. From the acknowledgments of the beginners, to the acknowledgments of exceptionally higher peaks, inspiringly, your presentation is of an abundance, and applicable to the means of reaching the higher levels of inspiring acceptances.  Again, I’m glad to be among so many aspiring authors enhanced to touch the thresholds of inspiring realties.

For The Highs Of Intuition?

Wow---!

We’re All---That!

Let’s Communicate!

For Our Inquiries?

Inspired, Lets!

This post was edited by Ronald Walker at April 26, 2017 9:24 AM PDT