Forums » Kindle Unlimited Promotion Forum

Math City

• 1 posts
    March 17, 2017 1:21 PM PDT

Not Just Different, But Totally Unique

"Math City is perhaps one of the most creative reads I have ever seen. This book makes use of the intellect of the reader and forces you to stop and think about what you have read.

At first, I have to say, I was a little intimidated by this. I wasn't sure what to think. As the book progressed, I found myself smiling and really enjoying myself. There is no one simple way to say what this book is about. Obviously it makes use of numbers and math to tell the story it presents, but it is so much more than that. The author manages to tell his story by making connections through equations.

Where a lot of books are character driven, this book makes use of the intellect of the reader and forces you to stop and think about what you have read. I had a really good time with this and was continually surprised by how intelligent and crafty the author is. The idea of having a book that requires participation from the reader was not new to me, but this book was completely unique. I haven't ever read anything quite like it.

If you love math, or even if you don't but you love to tease your brain with an interesting read, this is definitely a book for you. I would recommend this to anyone. Don't let the simplicity of the cover fool you, this book has a lot more depth than it first appears." By Ionia Froment

Math City in Kndle format (Free):https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00B9291FI
    This post was edited by Ahmad Amani at March 17, 2017 1:23 PM PDT